When it’s time to replace the roof on your Massachusetts or Connecticut home, consider the many benefits of metal roofing. NESCOR installs our own patented stone-coated steel interlocking roofing that is beautiful, durable, and able to withstand even extreme weather with ease.
Since 1957, NESCOR has installed thousands of roofs and earned a positive reputation one job at a time. Our commitment to quality has helped us to maintain an A+ rating with the BBB and to earn many positive reviews from our past customers.
Take a look at some of the beautiful work we've done for other homeowners, and you’ll see why we’re the best metal roofing contractor for your next project!
Lifetime Benefits of Replacement Metal Roofing
Some homeowners don’t consider replacement metal roofing because it costs more than asphalt shingles—but does it really? While the upfront cost is higher, the lifetime cost is likely to be lower. That’s because of how incredibly durable our metal roofing is. In fact, it’s so long-lasting that this just might be the last roof you’ll ever need!
With over 20,000 projects successfully completed, our metal roofing company offers:
- Premium Materials: We install our own patented metal roofing that delivers exceptional performance.
- Expert Installation: Our roofers have years of experience and the skills to easily handle even complex projects.
- Competitive Prices: We’re not bargain-basement roofers, but we keep our prices competitive. You’ll get the best value for your home-improvement dollar!
- Courteous Service: We truly appreciate our customers, and that shows in everything we do from start to finish.
- Impressive Warranties: You’ll have total peace of mind knowing a lifetime warranty protects your new metal roof.
Contact Our Metal Roofing Specialists to Learn More
NESCOR’s courteous, experienced roofing professionals are happy to take the time to explain the benefits of our metal roofing system and to help you choose options that best suit your home. Call today for more information, or fill out our online form now to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation and accurate cost estimate.